Saturday 12 November 2016

Hello Aspie blogger again here to tell people what Aspie are like with change
I can deal with change if it is minor like bus route changes or menu changes if I am tokd in advance. You may think how can I be let know. In a bus there are notices and the menu changes are in places I frequent anyway and the owners know me and that I am autistic. Major changes however I cannot deal with. Like moving house or schools. This makes me feel nervous but excited at the same time because I don't know the people there but I can GET to know them. I also feel apprehensive because I don't know if people will like me. This makes me worry because I was bullied quite a lot at school and was ostracised by most people but my friends I have had since nursery. In highschool and even college I found it hard to make friends. Don't get me wrong when I am with my friends I am an outgoing funny loud guy but only with my friends. The good thing about then is they know I am autistic and stuck with me, whereas some other people may have stopped being friends with what they could consider weird because I had more interest in science than their interest of celebrities or sport. That doesn't interest me and I won't pretend to care about it either just to please them. After all non autistic people and autistic people alike are allowed their own opinion. Aspie blogger signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment